Add your photo and edit the text to create your own custom wanted poster online. Send it to your friends by email or print it. All text can be edited so it can be used for multiple purposes.
Select a wanted poster template and click on “customize” to open the wanted poster generator. There are 18 different wanted posters to choose from. To make a custom wanted poster, select a wanted template. Then, add a photo, edit the text and download. Click on the page icon to download as a PDF document.
How to Use the Wanted Poster Generator
- First, select the wanted poster template that you want to use.
- Add your photo.
- Edit the text. The text reads “wanted dead or alive” but it is editable so you can change it if you want. Just double-click on “dead or alive” and replace it with your own text. Upload your photo and leave as is or use our app to make it sepia or black and white (see instructions below).
- You can also change the reward sum.
- Download and/or print.
How to Add a Photo
Click on the white are that reads “click to add your photo”. Select the photo that you want to add. In most cases, the photo will not cover the entire area. At the bottom right corner, there are two arrows. Drag them to the right to make the photo larger or to the left to make it smaller. Move the photo around until you are satisfied with the position.
How to Make your Photo Black and White
To make the poster more realistic you might want to make your photo sepia or black and white. Our app will do this for you.
- Upload your photo.
- Click on your photo and then click on “Advanced Editing” below.
- Select “Filters”.
- Select any of the filters such as “Grayscale”, “Black and White”, “Vintage”, etc.
- Click on “Save” below.
Please note that if your photo is extremely large you will not be able to apply a filter via the app. In this case, use a smaller photo.